First, big thanks for joining me in this 4-part series on playing the blues!
I hope you had as much fun as I have exploring this style, and I hope you picked up some new tricks.
You might be wondering what’s next and a lot of you have emailed and messaged me asking all sorts of questions about Blues Tricks, which is about to open again in a couple days, so I wanted to make a video addressing the biggest ones.
In this final video, I recap everything you discovered in this series and answer your questions about the upcoming Blues Tricks course, which is the perfect next step if you are serious about learning to strum, solo, and play songs in the style of the blues.
I cover questions like:
- Is Blues Tricks beginner-friendly?
- Do I need a prior musical background or need to know how to read music?
- Can I take Blues Tricks at my own pace?
- How much is Blues Tricks?
In just couple days, I’ll have a page and video for you with all the details about the upcoming course and how to enroll.
How to Get Early Access to Blues Tricks and Guarantee Your Spot
Unfortunately I can only work with a handful of students at a time. Unlike some of my other courses, I limit Blues Tricks registration to provide the best support and experience for my students.
When enrollment for the course opens again, sign up as soon as you see it, because registration is only open for a limited time (this will be the only time Blues Tricks opens this year).
Here’s how to make sure you get in:
- Open your email inbox on Monday, August 29, 2022 at 1:00 PM eastern timezone
- Refresh your inbox until you get an email from me
- Open the email and click on the private early-bird registration link inside the email to join the class
- Secure your spot in the class immediately
Show up on time on Monday and follow the instructions above to make sure you get a spot this year!
Registration for Blues Tricks is opening soon. Please enter your information below to be added to the early-bird waitlist and you’ll be the first to know when we open enrollment.
“THANK YOU for creating this! I travel a lot so an ‘in person’ teacher wouldn’t be possible. This course is just like having a personal instructor at your disposal whenever your time suits.”
– Twila K.